Saturday, December 8, 2012

Saturday Summary, December 8, 2012

The craziness of the Advent/Christmas season has started -- you may have already noticed there was no post this past Wednesday, and at the rate things are going, there won't be one this Wednesday, either.  Such is the life of a musician in December.

You'll also notice this week's Summary is quite brief.

Music -- I worked a bit on a handbell commission I need to get done for early next year, but it's still a good way from completion.  Still, I can see there was forward movement, so I'm happy.

Publishing -- My new pieces are slowly filtering out through publisher and retailer sites, though they're not all up and available yet, either for purchase or just to look at and listen to.  I expect that to happen here in the next week or so.


That's it from here.  I'm dashing off for some late morning rehearsals, then a handbell event tomorrow, more rehearsals and planning next week, our church's Christmas concert on Sunday the 16th, then my wife's program at school on the 18th.  By about the middle of the week before Christmas, things have all but wound down, for which I'm very thankful.  In the meantime, have a great day, a fantastic weekend, and keep creating ... when you can find the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment