Saturday, December 22, 2012

Saturday Summary, December 22, 2012

Well, I've survived the Mayan apocalypse and, more importantly, most of my Christmas concerts and obligations.  All that's left are two church services and Christmas itself.  That means more time to compose and create and, hopefully, start writing here at The Creative again.

It's been a fairly uneventful couple of weeks, so I won't even detail anything here.  Suffice it to say I've done nearly no creating of any sort, and movement on the publishing front has been sparse -- I have a proof I'm going to look over this morning, but that's about it.

I hope to have more and wonderful news next Saturday, as well as maybe, just maybe, getting a post written Wednesday.  In the meantime, have a great weekend, and I wish you all the very Merriest of Christmases!

No comments:

Post a Comment