Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Summary, October 13, 2012

It's been one topsy-turvy week here in the Krug household.  I won't go into details, but suffice it to say things have been hectic, so there hasn't been a lot of creative time.  That being said, I have had time to work on a couple of things. 

Music -- I spent a couple of days working on a forthcoming commission, one that isn't due until next June.  I have other projects that ought to get done in the meantime, but I had the idea, so I worked on it.  It's still a fair ways from completion, but it's at least moving along.

I also worked on another handbell solo, and laid the groundwork for some others.  Still haven't finished any of the solos I've started, but I'm making progress.

Writing -- Still nothing here.

Publishing -- Several of my new pieces are starting to show up on publisher and retailer sites.  I've got several new pieces coming out from a handful of publishers, and as they're available with sound recordings, I'll mention them here.  So far none have audio files up, but I have received my composer copies of some of them, so audio files can't be far behind. 

That's it from here this week.  Have a great week, and we'll see you back here Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment